2015 LAFARGE HIGH PERFOMANCE AND INVITATIONAL AGE CLASS
MEET PKG NOW AVAILABLE HERE
SCHEDULE NOW AVAILABLE HERE
Check out our Photo page for more photos
CURRENT INFORMATION, EVENTS & NEWS:
If your child is eligible for the Child Fitness Credit and you require a receipt contact Christa.email@example.com
JD 2015 TRACK & FIELD TRAINING HAS BEGUN: *All practices are at Rotary Stadium * complete practice schedule posted on practice page.
- April 11th Emilie Mondor @ SFU (MD) information here
- May 2nd Lafarge high performance and invitational age class meet -Abbotsford information here
- May 9th Golden Ears Meet (JD) information here
- May 11 – 14th High School Fraser Valleys (Abbotsford)
- May 26th Jr. Olympics (JD) information here
- June 4-6th High School Championships (Langley)
- June 20th Langley Pacific Invitational information here
- July 4th Trevor Craven Meet information here
- July 10th – 12th BC Jamboree (Midget & Up) information here
- July 17-19 BC JD Championships information here
(Detailed News & Archives at right-hand side bar)
MIKE ACHIEVES HIS GOAL OF MAKING STANDARDS. Congratulations to Mike Mason who finished 2nd at the Sydney Track classic in Australia with a jump of 2.28m. Mike now qualifies for the World Championships in Beijing China this August.
Trevor Wight has been appointed to the Valley Royals Track Club coaching staff as the “Junior Development Coordinator and Coach. With a wealth of experience gained from his own background as a multi event athlete ,at both the secondary school and university levels, Trevor is well suited to leading the club’s junior development program. As the Royals Junior Development coach, Trevor stated that he hopes to bring to the Valley Royals program a combination of coaching expertise, passion and the ability to make track and field a fun activity for athletes at the younger age levels of the sport.
updated April 12/2015