- New Athletes are welcome to join any practice group.
For More information contact our Club Administrator, Christa McAuley at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(check Calendar of Events for meet information)
Please check Calendar of EVENTS for specific practice times and dates
JD (JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT) Ages 8-13
Track & Field Practice Schedule (April 3rd-July)
ALL PRACTICES ARE ON, RAIN OR SHINE!
Important that you WEAR LAYERS !!!
Tuesday 4:00 – 5:30pm
Thursday 4:00 – 5:30pm
Saturday 10:00 – 11:45am
POWER/SPEED GROUP :
Ziggy’s Power/Speed Practices
Ziggy would like athletes to train 3X a week. ***All practices are at Rotary Stadium***
As you can see from the schedule below, there will be specific training on certain days. Athletes are welcome to train on any of the days listed but need to know that most of Ziggy’s attention will be put towards the events listed on those days.
Mondays–Rotary Stadium–4pm–all athletes, Focus: Long & Triple Jump
Tuesdays–Rotary Stadium–4pm–all athletes, Focus: High Jump (weather permitting)
Thursdays–Rotary Stadium–4pm–all athletes, Focus: Sprints & Hurdles
Fridays–Rotary Stadium–4pm–all athletes, Focus: Multiple Events
Saturdays–Rotary Stadium–10am–all athletes, Focus: High Jump (weather permitting)
Upcoming Track Meets:
There are a Couple of Upcoming Track Meets that Power & Speed Athletes are asked to get Registered for (To Resister, Email Christa at email@example.com with the events you’d like to enter and your PB’s if you have them)
- June 10th & 11th ~ Jesse Bent Memorial Meet ~ Percy Perry Stadium in Coquitlam ~ Go to http://www.coquitlamcheetahs.org/p/annual-jesse-bent-memorial-cheetah-meet.html for meet information ~ Deadline to get your registration information to Christa is Monday June 5th
- June 16th,17th & 18th ~ Langley Pacific Meet ~ McLeod Athletic Park in Langley ~ Go to http://www.langleymustangs.com/ for meet information ~ Deadline to get your registration information to Christa is Friday June 9th
New to Pole Vault ? Contact Graham Danziger (coach) before attending first practice. Practice times vary – it is important to contact the coach before attending.
It is very important that Coach Graham has your email address, as practice changes or adjustments will be confirmed by email
Typical practice times are as listed below but always verify as they change from week to week.
Tuesdays at 5:30 PM (Coach to Confirm practice time by email)
Saturdays at 11:00 AM (Coach to Confirm practice time by email)
TRAINING SESSIONS WILL RUN 2 -3 HOURS
- Tuesday 4:30pm @ Clearbrook Park
- Thursday 4:30pm @ Clearbrook Park
- Sunday 11am @ Clearbrook Park
Practices will consist of conditioning & technical work